Wednesday 14 May 2014

Facing The Truth

Wow!  Some people can be so ungrateful for the help and support they receive from others.  There are those who refuse to look at themselves in the mirror and say, ' I need to change' and fail to see the impact that their actions have on those who are directly linked to them.

I'm no saint - trust me on that!  But, I speak from experience and lessons learned from mistakes of my past and don't talk out the crack of my arse!  I too, still have a lesson to learn - I'm aware of it and will get there. 

Life is a teacher and we're all part of its class.

Anyone who knows me well, know's I can be quite unforgiving in certain situations, but I will help those who show they are serious about helping themselves.   I don't forgive the same mistake made over and over again, in fact, I'll probably only forgive it once!  I do understand that some learn lessons slower than others and I take that into consideration.  But, you must take heed of the truth that is facing you!

All I'm saying is, don't spit in the face of those who genuinely want and will help.  They're not doing it for a reward other than maybe a thank you.  They are doing it because they know you are worth something in this life and want to show you that you too have value!

That's my rant for the day!

Each day I give thanks, as I'm blessed in ways that are more than enough for me and I never forget that.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment