Monday 12 May 2014

Hi! And welcome to my blog!



This is my first time blogging, so bare with me as I acquaint myself!

The purpose of this blog is to share, understand and reason the things we all experience in our lives. There's no subject I'm not willing to touch upon and I hope in return, I'll get something back.

I believe that what you put into this life, you will gain in return.  Therefore, we must remember that our character becomes our destiny.  We must be conscious of ourselves and our surroundings and question and reason everything we learn in life.  Nothing should be taken for granted because you don't always know what's going on behind your back.  When the truth is facing you, remember to take heed!

Well, it's a short one for now.  Just wanted to introduce myself and I hope you take some sunshine from my postings, because I know I'm going to enjoy writing them.

Blessings for now...

Ann Marie


1 comment:

  1. Well I will watch this space with anticipation and see how it go's

    ReplyDelete